Bill Dingledine is a Certified Educational Planner (CEP) with 40 years experience in education. He received his B.A. from the University of Virginia and his M.S. in education from Johns Hopkins University. As Assistant Headmaster and Upper School Director at Christ Church Episcopal School in Greenville, SC from 1985-96, he oversaw school admissions and college guidance. His broad range of experience and knowledge gives him particular insight into the needs of middle and high school students and the types of educational experiences available throughout the country.
- National legislative Assembly for the National Association for College Admission Counseling (NACAC)
- Chair of the Commission on Credentialing for the American Institute of Educational Planners (AICEP).
- Past President of the Southern Association for College Admission Counseling (SACAC)
- Past Board of Directors for the Independent Educational Consultants Association (IECA)
- Committee Member Greenville County College Fair
Email Bill: firstname.lastname@example.org
As Director of Therapeutic Placements, Dale is continually visiting and maintaining contact with various programs around the country. Her approach in meeting any student or family is one of collaboration, compassion, and expertise. In addition, she is an instructor in Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction (MBSR)with years of training and experience in helping people reduce their worry and anxiety through mindfulness and meditation.
- Independent Educational Consultants Association (IECA)
- National Association of Social Work
- South Carolina Society of Clinical Social Work.
Email Dale: email@example.com